24/7/365 Service with a guaranteed response time of 2 hours
Mechanical Optimizer contractors provide 24/7/365 service with a guaranteed response time of 2 hours. We are a full-service mechanical contractor with the capabilities to provide and navigate service and solutions for any aspect of your mechanical systems.
Our team can provide a review and audit of your current mechanical systems and provide a comprehensive recommendation for repairs, replacements and ongoing maintenance. This report can be used to guide you in your maintenance and replacement plans, whether your team or our team maintains your facility’s service needs.
Mechanical Optimizers offers three levels of Partnership Agreements to serve our customers.
- Service Agreement (SA) allows us to be a back-up to your maintenance staff or primary contractor while your organization still receives our agreement discounts. All agreement partners receive a $10 per hour discount and 15% off all parts & materials, all while guaranteeing our two-hour response time.
- Maintenance Agreement (MA) program offers individually designed maintenance programs to fit your equipment needs and improve your productivity. Our computerized Maintenance Agreement program will track your equipment service history and provide capital budgeting assistance, helping you eliminate surprise expenses. Properly tuned equipment runs efficiently and reduces cost, which will improve your bottom line.
- Total Agreement (TA) program is tailored specifically for your company and combines repair costs and regularly scheduled preventative maintenance to keep your system operating at peak efficiency, reduce your overall costs and protect your investment. A Total Agreement program is a perfect way for your company to do its annual expense forecasting.
Mechanical Optimizers offers competitively priced equipment replacement to meet your needs. If your system breaks down, we offer competitively priced replacements for most major brands for industrial, institutional & commercial equipment.
- Proactive Replacement Solutions – Our replacement team can tailor a custom proactive solution for you and help you make the right cost-effective decision for your facility. When you choose Mechanical Optimizers, you get a dedicated team of professional whose primary objective is to “exceeded your expectations”.
- Energy Audits – Our experience tells us that any system 10 years or older should be evaluated for replacement. Higher efficiency equipment can deliver significant savings compared to inefficient older operations. A Mechanical Optimizers Energy Audit is a valuable tool to assist your facility management team in evaluating your present utility costs and recognizing the cost savings that a replacement can provide.
Mechanical Optimizers provides innovative & cost-effective design solutions. We strive to be second to none in our industry assuring a smooth project with minimal disruptions and single source responsibility.
- Survey/Data Gathering – We employ the most accurate approach and methodology that ensure that you meet your short- and long-term goals for your facility operations.
- Equipment/Systems Selection – Computer simulation and modeling ensures that refrigeration, heating, air conditioning and comfort needs are met while assuring lowest cost.
- Design Specification Development – Our designs guarantee results and assure communications throughout the entire process, while providing a written guarantee on all of our designs.
- Project Implementation – We fully leverage all forms of communication technologies to keep you and all team members continuously informed, expediting sound business decision-making.
- Test & Verification – We verify and test all work completion to guarantee that all was installed to specification and to best industry standards.
- Warranty – Our in-depth operator training guarantees that your building operators will maximize your investment.